Title - Group photo at Allen Hall of Tillotson Collegiate and Normal Institute. Tillotson opened on january 17, 1881, with 250 students. Allen Hall was the first building built on the campus. Tillotson College merged with Samuel Huston college in 1954.
Creator - Hubert Jones
Subject - Huston-Tillotson University

  • Jones Glass Plate Collection
  • Huston-Tillotson University

  • Austin History Center - Hubert Jones Glass Plate Collection