This tutorial will lead you step by step through the process of making an appointment with Immigration Services.
InfoPass is a website used to schedule an appointment with immigration information officers at U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services offices. Here are some instructions to help you through the process.
- Go to http://infopass.uscis.gov/
Select your language from the following list:
- Haitian Creole
- Polish, and
- Next Screen
Select one of the three:
- Make an appointment. *Select this one.
- Cancel an appointment.
- More information on InfoPass.
- Next Screen: Zip Code
- Type in the zip code where you live.
- Next Screen: Seven Options
- Immigration form
- File an application
- Replace Resident Alien Card
- Question about your case
- Speak with an immigration officer *Select this one to make an appointment for the San Antonio office when none of the others match your case.
- 90+ days since you filed an I-765 form (Employment Authorization Form)
- Received an approval letter or Form I-797 from the Service Center instructing you to come into the office for alien identification card processing or a passport stamp.
- Next Screen: Enter Personal Information
(Be sure to have your resident alien number.)
- Name: First, Middle, and Last in the appropriate boxes
- Birth date: Day / Month / Year
- Telephone number (be sure to add area code)
- Number of persons (how many need to see the immigration officer)
- E-mail address (optional)
- Alien number: A-_________
- Receipt Number (should be on the last letter received from USCIS-United States Citizenship and Immigration Services)
- Next Screen: Verification of Information provided
- Next Screen: Appointment Calendar
Points to Remember:
- n Only will show appointment possibilities for the next 2 weeks.
- n Only will show days available and open.
- n San Antonio is close to 90 miles away from Austin, TX.
- n The USCIS office:
San Antonio District Office Location:
8940 Fourwinds Drive
San Antonio, TX 78239
- Must print out next screen!
- This is a one page print out with a bar code. You must bring this with you to the appointment.
- APL will print out the copy for you free of charge.
- Items to bring to the appointment:
- Government-issued ID:
- Valid driver's license
- I-95 form
- Work Authorization Card
- Green Card (Form I-551, Alien Registration Card)
- Any paperwork: forms, letters, translations, or original documents that are related to your appointment.